Завдання для 8 класу


Dear children!!!In the forced vacation you should not waste time and you should work!!!

Here are the tasks for you to do:
Form 8: 
words p.90 -  translate, learn
fill in the table - Ex.b) p. 92
Ex.IV p.94-95 - read, translate

Grammar Exercise:
1. Complete the pairs of sentences. Use the Present Perfect in one sentence and the Past Simple in the other. 
I (know)  _______ her for six years. I (know) _______  him when I was at school. 
He (live) _______  in Paris from 1997 to 2000. He (live) _______  in New York since 2001.
 Where's Pete? I (not see) _______  him for ages. I (not see) _______  Pete last night. 
We (be) _______  at primary school from 1993 to 1998. We (be) _______ in this class since September.
 I (not watch) _______  this video yet. I (not watch) _______ a video at the weekend. 
2. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect. 
1.  I ________ (never/ be) to the USA. I ______ (want) to go there last summer but I couldn’t. 
2.  He _______ (live) in this street all his life.
3.  His father ________ (come back) to London last Sunday. 
4.  Yan __________ (write) a letter to Nick two days ago. 
5.  He ________ (send) his letter yesterday. 
6.  They  ________  (just/ buy) some postcards.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога